Sunday 14 August 2011

Back to School

We have had a fairly chilled week this week, Isobel has had her first couple of sleepovers which have resulted in late nights and a grumpy look for the last half of the week! I also decided to brave the school shoe shopping which actually managed to be fairly painless, we only tried on 3 pairs of shoes! She was very excited as the pair we decided on were Lelli Kelli's which come with this super duper amazing make up set, those marketing people are very clever aren't they!!

This week I received my Little Darlings stamps which I have already used, I love them! On this card I have used Little Darlings First Bell Stamp which is soooo cute! I coloured her and cut her out using nestabilities.
I used distress ink pads to colour around the edge.


I used a butterfly sentiment "Love & Laughter" which has been coloured with distress inks and a few paper flowers on the edges to finish off the card.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:



Happy Sunday!

Carly
xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a really cute image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carly!

    You did such a beautiful job! Great colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Darlings.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Carly, thnaks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on our sketch Carly :) Lovely card an really pretty colours.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous Carly! So nice to see you here :-) Best of luck with the challenge. Your card is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at little Darlings Challenges!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete