Sunday 14 August 2011

Lili of the Valley Blog Challenge - "Thank you"

This week I have manage to get myself organised and enter the Lilli of the Valley Challenge. I absolutely love their stamps and have used The Little Things stamp which is adorable, it can be used for anniversary, thank you's or just blank card. I added some Marianne die cuts to the top and a bunch of paper flowers at the top of the stamped image.


For the sentiment I used Whimsy magical mini letter seals and cut out using my nestabilities. The stamped image was coloured and finished off with distress inks around the edge.



Happy Sunday!

Carly
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous i love your colours so cheery, thanks for joining us at Lili of the Valley this time hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great thank you card, love the design and colours you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at LOTV. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete