Friday 20 May 2011

Blue Baby Boy

Today has been a bit busy.....I have been helping out with Isobel's school recipe book this morning, we donated "Yummy Scrummy Scones" recipe to the book, now all the recipes have to be put in index order....that's my job for the weekend!!!
Hopefully I will get some time in between to use my new stamps which I am hoping will arrive here tomorrow (please Mr Postman!)

I did manage to finish my new baby boy card.....The stamp is from Lili of the Valley called "Baby Blanket". I coloured the stamp using my pro markers. I really love the backing paper used here, it is from first edition paper pack - up and away. The scallop edge layer and sentiment are from craftwork cards.  have finished off the card with a flower and button and a liitle charm which says "Made with love" and a few gems around the scallop stamped image.


I hope you like my design.......I am hoping to put them up on the new website soon, there has been a bit of a delay with this due to my sickness but hopefully it will be ready soon!

Carly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment