Saturday 21 May 2011

Today has mostly been spent with Isobel and Jack, we have played a lot in the garden today as the weather has been so nice!....I did manage to get some card making time in the afternoon....I made my niece's first birthday card.

I used my magnolia tilda sitting stamp for this card, I coloured using my pro markers. the background paper is from first editions paper pack - spring feast. I use on of my "made with love" charms, which I attached using a button. The sentiment is one of my new whimsy stamps - birthday letter seals.



Hopefully the card will be well received! Now I just have to make something to go into my niece's time capsule, this is a tradition started for my daughter and every child since that comes into the family gets a time capsule made by friends and family, which will be opened on their 18th birthday!

Carly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment