Wednesday 11 May 2011

I have returned!

I feel like I have been away for so long - John and I took a trip to Spain to visit friends how have set up a restaurant there. It was a lovely week and the food at the new restaurant is AMAZING....although we are biased as Alan is a good friend of John's but we always knew he was a fantastic chef! I would definitely recommend a visit if you are near Moraira...the restaurant is called Ca Pepe (www.ca-pepe.com).

Well since that trip I have been spending a lot of time lying on the sofa or my comfy bed and We found out that we are expecting our third child (Yes, really!), our plan was to stick at two but I guess life sometimes knows better!! I suffer badly with the morning/night/24 hour sickness so I haven't been doing a thing since the beginning of March.

I am now feeling a bit better and (touch wood) on the way to being my normal self. I am hoping to get started on some new designs for my cards next week as the website is getting a bit of a make over...hopefully I will post next week with some new cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment