Saturday 23 July 2011

Christmas Time!

I have been a very busy bee this month, Isobel finished school yesterday for the summer holidays so we have been doing various activities at school, sports day, cake sale etc. I was asked by the PTA to make the Thank you cards for the teachers wo I have been busy making cards which hedgehogs and moles on the front! which has taken some time. I have also been organising Jack's naming day which is next weekend, which seems to finally be in control!! So I have managed to spend a couple of hours making a few cards one of which is below.
I thought it was about time I started on Christmas, I have left it a bit late this year but hopefully I will be able to catch up! I found one of my old Woodware stamps and came across this cute fairy so I though I would start with this one. the paper is from My Mind's Eye - Lime Twist and the fabulous Ribbon Doilies which I have coloured in red using the distressed ink pad.


I added the sentiment from a collection of Sentiment stamps I have. They are all for different occasions and all fabulous!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:



I hope you like it!

Carly
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carly. Lovely fun image and pretty dp too. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and your stripy paper, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Carly! What a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete