Wednesday 6 July 2011

Lili of the Valley Blog Challenge!


This last week has been another busy one.....getting lots of DIY work completed on the house, hopefully so we can start the renting process in August (fingers crossed)! I have been mainly painting doors and my Dad has been doing the rest.....I have tried to fit in a little relaxation time making a couple of cards....

This card is a unisex new baby card, I used my Lili of the Valley - baby blanket stamp which I have coloured using my ProMarkers I used my new Whimsy Stamps - Magical Mini Letter Seals which I am loving at the moment. I used some really cute ribbon at the bottom which I had left over from a project.


I am entering this card into the following challenge:



I hope you like it! See you again.

Carly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment