Wednesday 27 July 2011

Random Winner!

I am so excited, I won my first ever challenge, I know it's random but I am so pleased! I hope everyone liked looking at my Christmas theme card, I have managed to make a couple more this week, which I will try and put on here soon.
So....summer is here, although the weather can't decide what it's doing, one minute it hot and stuffy the next I need my jumper! The kids have been off school for 3 whole days.....only 28 more to go! We have done a few things already but I am slightly concerned with the lack of events I have planned this summer, we aren't heading off for a holiday but we have a couple of days in Somerset at the end of the month which seems like a lifetime away at the moment.
Isobel was out today so I did manage to get the creative flow going and made this card. I used my ProMarkers for the colouring, as always and I used my fabulous card from first editions paper pack - Spring Feast. I used Nestabilities for the Gorjus Stamp image to be placed on using 3D foam pads. I added some sparkle for the shoes and cute heart in her hair. I finished off th card with some lovely paper flowers and Whimsy Sentiment Stamp.



I am entering this design in to the following challenges this week:



Carly
xx

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card, love that image, well done on your win,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carly!

    Such a cute Gorjus girl and a beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and fab image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete