Friday 8 July 2011

Lili of the Valley - Donaldas Sketch

John has been in Spain so I have had a couple of night to make some cards with out too much distraction! I decided to enter the Lili of the Valley challenge with the card below. I made this using my fabulous Magnolia stamp. I coloured her using my Pro Markers.


The sentiments are from Craftwork Cards and the flowers and charms just finish the bold look off.



I shall be adding a few more cards tomorrow which I hope you will pop by to take a peek at!

Carly
xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carly. Unfortunatley to qualify for the prize draw you need to use a LOTV image. Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a shame. I shall make sure I read the post better next time! I shall try again this time using one of my LOTV images!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete