Monday 6 June 2011

Birthday instead of Wedding!!

I  spent this morning sorting out my craft boxes and came across my die cutters, which I haven't used in a while. I decided to have a go at making a birthday card using an elephant die cut I bought a while ago. A fabulous crafter/artist, Jane Allen made me a topper with this elephant and I loved it so much! I have made my own design which I hopes gives the elephant credit!





I used basic grey "marjolaine" paper pack and first editions paper pack "Up and Away" for the backing paper. The elephant is coloured using distress inks. I used my whimsy stamp birthday sentiments (I love those stamps!!)




I love this card, it was nice to do something I haven't done in a while......hopefully I will get back to my promarker colouring tomorrow!!

Carly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment