Thursday 9 June 2011

ProMarkers Challenge Blog

I have been busy working on my entry for the ProMarkers challenge blog I came across this website this morning and I very excited about taking part in the challenges. The design team look amazing! Here is my entry......


I used a Magnolia stamp "Congratulations Tilda" and coloured it with my Promarkers - canary, saffron, tulip yellow and buttercup for the dress and then aubergine, purple, amethyst, orchid and lilac for the present and hat.
The backing paper is from basic grey "hello luscious" 6x6 paper pack. I added a few flowers and gems to the design. The sentiment is from the whimsy stamp birthday sentiments collection.


Now I need to sort out my stamps and ProMarkers for the weekend. I am off with a bunch of girlies to the New Forest for a surprise birthday weekend. I hope to get some colouring done as well!

Carly
xx

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, lovely and bright. Enjoy the weekend in the New Forest.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. I hope to enjoy myself! Being the only pregnant person out of 8 has it negatives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I like the bright stripy paper, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete