Friday 24 June 2011

Gardening for a Special Friend

We have been busy this week organising the house, all those things you don't get round to doing and you end up living with them for years....well the Baker household has been tackling those with the hope to move in September! So my house will look fab and someone else with be living with it!

I have mainly been making the tea, lunches and taking the green waste to the recycling centre! So I thought it appropriate to use my gardening tilda To make a "Special Friend" card...



I coloured the image with my ProMarkers, I embossed the green card with a sizzix flower style (the name, I can not remember, will have the check that!) The stamps are Whimsy sentiment stamps and I used the Marianne Design create die "Swirls".







I am entering this card into the following challenges; 

I shall be back soon with more card designs and hopefully some news on my new website.....watch this space!!

Carly
xx

3 comments:

  1. So cute, lovely colouring, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great creation in lovely colours! Thanks for playing along at Little Darlings this time, hope to see you again at our next challenge!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete