Wednesday 15 June 2011

Lazy Summer Days!

I have spent the last couple of days making a photo book for my niece for her time capsule, she will open it when she is 18, she is 1 on Monday! My card making has been sidelined for this but I have been able to make this card for the Little Darlings Challenge. I have made the card using a Little Darlings stamp. I used a lot of my spare card/papers, ribbon and buttons. The sentiment is Whimsy stamps "Cherish the moment". 




I hope you like my design and hopefully I will have more time now to make some more!

Carly
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carly!
    your card is lovely. Very nice coloring and a lovely background paper. I love how you have the stamped image on the scalloped frame.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it when I can make something from scraps...and your finished card it perfect! I love how you colored Sailboat of Dreams!!! Thanks for joining in on the Little Darlings Challenge!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. UHHHH WHAT AN ADORABLE CARD!!
    Loving the summer colors and you have colored sailboat of dreams like a DREAM LOL!

    Thanks for playing on our first challenge at Little Darlings,Ruby♥

    ReplyDelete