Monday 20 June 2011

Naming Day Celebrations

This weekend has been a busy one.....we spent Saturday having a gardening party! This meant inviting my parents over to help sort out our back garden! The beds were looking a little worn, we still have leaves in the beds which has been there since the autumn (I am not a keen gardener!) but even I was feeling it was about time to sort them out! So two trips to the recycling centre later we managed to get rid of all the yucky stuff in the garden and planted some plants, shrubs and put up some trellis and we are almost done! Still a few more things to finish off but a well spent Saturday! Now we just have some maintenance to complete in the house (my husband is fab with computers but useless with DIY, he won't mind me saying!) So I call upon my Dad to save the day! Hopefully the house will have all those things you live with for years sorted soon!
We spent our Sunday celebrating our Niece's first birthday and naming day.....the kids enjoyed the bouncy castle and party food whilst the adults enjoyed the BBQ and drinks! We had a lovely day and Maddie was looking very cute in her beautiful dress and seems t love every minute of the attention is was getting! So back to the normal week now, with chores and school runs but I did manage to order some new stamps and ProMarkers today! I shall show you more when they arrive!

Today I have made a wedding card, as it is the season......I stuck with my Magnolia wedding stamp and coloured it with my ProMarkers, in case you don't already know I loooove this stamp! I used paper from the first edition paper pack - spring feast.

 

I used my Whimsy stamp maintenance again, I can't get away from it, it seems to go with every card I make at the moment! I then added some lace trim, gems and three little flowers at the bottom.





I am hoping to add some videos of my colouring onto the blog soon so hopefully over the next week I will have mastered the videoing and then be able to add them.

Carly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment