Sunday 5 June 2011

Happy Rainy Sunday!

I have returned fro my trip away to Spain, the weather was a bit like here really, we did have one very hot day, which was spent by the pool with a good book! I have also enjoyed my birthday this week from which I got some lovely new Magnolia stamps which I have already starting using......the card below was made with the Tilda birthday stamp. I decided to make an easel style birthday card with her so she really stands out on the card.

I used my ProMarkers to colour Tilda, I used some fabulous sparkly card from first editions paper pack - Spring Feast. I added my Whimsy stamp birthday sentiment on the top and bottom of the card and added an organza ribbon bow and some flower to give it a bit more sparkle!

Hopefully I will be able to start on my wedding card this evening and pop that up tomorrow for you to take a look! Enjoy the last evening of half term!

Carly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment