Thursday 16 June 2011

Black, White and One Other Colour Challenge!

Evening, today I have been busy completing my chores! Don't you just hate them but they must be done.....I rewarded myself with making a few cards...I was suppose to make a naming day card but I coloured this stamped image a while ago and decided it would be fab for the I Love ProMarkers challenge.


I love this image from Magnolia "bride and bridesmaid". The sentiment is from Whimsy stamps. The paper is doodlebug, the card is finishes off with some sheer white ribbon, flowers and gems.

Hopfully I shall get around to making the namin day card tomorrow!

Carly
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carly. You are right. The coloured image you did a while back is just perfect for our colour theme this week. Black & white can be so classy, can't it. Lovely card, and thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Carly, such pretty Tilda and bridesmaid image and I love the soft lilac shades you used. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Carly, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete